Pages

Friday, August 08, 2014

Red Velvet Cookies


I’ve been a total cookie monster the past few weeks. Feeding my addiction probably isn’t the smartest thing I’ve done but I send majority of the them with Andrew and only sneak a few before they go. Sooooo that’s how I’m going to justify making these.

  • 1 box of Red Velvet cake mix
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 bag of white chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.

2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, and vanilla together. Add the cake mixture, and baking powder. Mix to form a dough - stir and fold until all of the pockets of dry cake mix are gone. The dough will be oily. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.

3. Drop rounded balls of dough, about 1 Tablespoons of dough each, onto prepared baking sheet.  Bake each batch for 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment