Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Eyelashes for Days

I’ve done it all. Eye lashes extensions, tried every mascara under the sun and even used a serum to encourage growth. What is it with girls and their lashes?!

Only two things have worked for me; Ageless Lashes and Younique 3D mascara. Obviously, the extensions gave amazing results but they are far too pricey and ruined my real lashes. When they were removed all I had left were little stubs. Needless to say it was an extremely sad week for me. :(

After trying countless mascara brands I was very skeptical when I first heard about Younique, thinking it was more of the same. But it’s not. The combination of gel and fibers allows you to build your lashes up and up, pretty much as long you as you want them. But be warned that this can be extremely addictive and after using it, you will never be able to go back to just ho hum regular mascara.

For me, what worked best was using a very thin coat of your regular mascara (emphasis on the very thin coat) then use a coat of the Younique gel, then immediately after the green tea fibers, and gel again to seal it. I also like to use a brush without anything on it to keep the lashes separated in between coats. Repeat gel, fiber, gel until you achieve the desired lash length.

Just a little beauty find from me to you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment