Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Baked Chicken with Peaches


I thought I would ease back into the blogging scene by starting off with an impossibly easy, not to mention healthy recipe. No oil, no fat, and only minutes to prepare.

Have you ever heard your parents say "Do as I say, not as I do"? Well, that expression applies here - I used canned peaches, as fresh peaches weren’t in season when I made this a few months back. But now that it’s summer, and peaches are at their prime, I highly recommend using fresh ones. Canned were good, but I think fresh would make this dish amazing!

  • 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1-2 Fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
  • Salt & pepper

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

2. Lay the chicken in a glass baking dish. (I usually cut my chicken breasts in half to cut down on cooking time) Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with fresh peach slices.

3. Bake for approx. 30 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment