Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Erin Condren Designs


If you’re anything like me a blog post about a day-timer will be the highlight of your day. As it was for me when my sister first shared the link to the Erin Condren website. To be fair this is NOT actually a blog post about a daytimer, it’s a blog post about a LIFE PLANNER.

I’ve always used a month at a glance planner to keep my appointments, birthdays, and to keep track of work outs etc. And until now I always felt trapped in the stone age. I felt like people were judging me, asking in their themselves “why isn’t that girl using her iphone calendar?” But when I visited the Erin Condren website, I felt at home. These people get me. They understand that the only way I would feel organized is to see it on a brightly colored month at a glance spread in a trendy paper planner that I can tote everywhere with me.

The icing on the cake is that you get to pick your own cover, customize it, and customize and any additional add on’s such as stickers with your friends and families faces on them.

The website is packed with tons of other adorable accessories to help you get your life in order, from entire family systems to individual checklists. They even have wedding planners to help you plan your big day! So take a peek, I guarantee it will inspire you to ditch the digital calendar and kick it old school!

No comments:

Post a Comment