Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

I Heart Costco

Like most people, I have a love/hate relationship with Costco. I love the deals and the awesome stuff they have, but I hate the physical act of going there. Dealing with the crowds, line ups and people leaving their carts in the middle of ales drives me crazy. But after I leave, and when I home unloading all of my goodies, I’m always happy that I went.

Here are my latest awesome Costco finds -

Box of Greeting Cards

The price of greeting cards these days is astronomical! I love sending cards but sometimes it’s hard to justify spending $6 on something someone may very well throw out. So when I saw a box of 30 cards for $16. I threw it in the cart as quick as I could. But the real excitement came when I got home and opened the box. First of all, the box is cute, secondly the box has dividers for all the different card occasions just like an old recipe card box. I love the fact that everything is organized and that I will have cards on hand for all occasions. This is such a great idea!


 Salmon Burgers

I actually heard great things about these burgers before, so when I saw them in the freezer section I figured they would be a worth a try. And boy was I right! ;) You can put them on a bun and have it like a burger, or in a wrap or on top of a salad. Anyway you choose they are tasty. Convenience also plays a big role here because you can just pop one out of the freezer and into the oven, then you are just 15 minutes away from a healthy, well-balanced meal.


Light Breakfast Sandwiches

I initially bought these for Andrew, but after trying one, I’ve started taking them for lunches. Breakfast for lunch is one of my favorite things and these are just perfect! English muffin, turkey sausage, egg whites and cheese. And only about 220 calories. I used to make my own and freeze them, but for the price these can’t be beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment