Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Crispy Edamame Beans


I always forget about edamame beans until I go for “sushi” (I’m using quote’s here because I don’t actually eat sushi, I just go because it sounds trendy and then eat teriyaki chicken and tempera) There, they come in their shells, lightly salted. And that’s the way I normally eat them at home. But this recipe is a nice change from the norm.

  • 1 package of frozen edamame beans, thawed & shelled
  • 1 tbsp of olive oil
  • 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
  • Salt & Pepper to taste

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.

2. Toss the beans with the olive oil and spread across the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and salt & pepper.

3. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is crispy and golden. Flip/stir a few times while baking. Serve Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment