Pages

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Argan Oil

My sister is going to put me in the poor house! Here is her latest beauty find - Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil.

Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids so it’s naturally great for your hair, skin and nails. You can use it at night as a moisturizer or a cuticle softener. I have been using it on my many split ends and it’s a god send! If I won the lottery, I would literally bath in this stuff!

As stated in its name it’s 100% pure so you’re not buying any synthetic fragrances, dyes or other “crap” that you don’t really want. Just pure goodness!

You can pick some up at Sephora or at Joise Maran Cosmetics. After using the Argan oil I am super excited to try other Joise Maran products as everything is natural and eco-friendly. Nothing better than looking good while doing good! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment