Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Engagement Photos

Uggggh I hate getting my picture taken! I am not photogenic person. But unless I sucked it up through a photo session, there would be no record of Andrew and me ever having a relationship!!! That may be an exaggeration but it would be nice to have a few professional photos that we both like that we could put up and give to family.

It ended up being last minute decision, luckily my dad is an awesome photographer and was able to accommodate us before the leaves turn brown and our city becomes a winter wonder land.

It actually wasn’t so bad since we just did a quick session that was only about an hour and a half total. If he’s up for it we might even get him to do another mini session with us and the dog. :)

Here are a few of the ones we liked -



No comments:

Post a Comment