Pages

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The Animal vs Animals

This year for my birthday Andrew bought me the Dyson “Animal”. Some girls may not get excited at sight of a vacuum with a bow on it, but I sure did! This has been one of the most useful gifts I have ever received. We use it at least twice a week because of our furry creatures. Our couch is microsuade and would otherwise look like a very used lint roller if we didn’t have this little guy.

It is also great to use when cleaning your car, no long cords or huge units to luge from door to door, just a handful of dirt-busting power!

It came with an assortment of attachments and is very easy to clean. It has a clear cylinder where all the dirt and dust goes. I love this because I can actually see all dirt and fur that was picked up, it gives me a strange sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment